Join us virtually from 1-3:00 pm Sunday, October 10th to complete your Financial Aid application (FAFSA or WASFA).
Register here and you will receive a link and password. Each link is unique so sharing is not an option.
The following information is what to have nearby when completing.
• Your driver's license or state ID.
• Your income information. This includes bank statements, a W-2 or pay stub, and a past tax return.
• Your parent, if you are 24 or younger.
• Your parents' financial information. Parents should bring a copy of their previous year's tax return.
• Additional financial information such as child support statements, TANF or welfare information, real estate, investments, family business or farm info.
FAFSA FILERS MUST ALSO BRING:
• Your Social Security Card or green card.
• One parent's Social Security Number (if they have one).